3D Modeling for Geotechnical Analysis in RFEM 6
Free Webinar Information
Stay up-to-date! In this webinar, you will find out the advanced options for 3D soil solid modeling using import options. Furthermore, you will learn how to perform a soil analysis.
Date | Time
|3:55||Import of a 2D terrain section (DXF)|
Background layer and soil massif generation
|27:10||Import of foundation geometry (IFC), set up of foundation level for construction pit|
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the model(s) used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model after the presentation is complete.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. Juliane Stopper-Akdag
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms. Stopper provides technical support for our customers and is responsible for the development of products for geotechnical engineering.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alexander Meierhofer
Head of Product Engineering Concrete & Customer Support
- Geotechnical Analysis Add-on for RFEM 6
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
Do you have questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
- How can I set the deformations from an LC/CO or a construction stage to 0?
- I want to consider the soil-structure interaction using one of the nonlinear soil material models. Why is it not reasonable to calculate the individual load cases with this model?
- I have a license for the Geotechnical Analysis add-on and it appears as available to me. However, I cannot activate it. What could be the reason?