In addition to personal support, we offer resources 24/7 through our website.
Search for Webinars
Customer Support 24/7
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand -alone program RWIND Simulation, you can simulate wind flows around simple or complex structures by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
Structural Analysis Models to Download
Select numerous structural models to utilize them for training purposes or for your projects.
1 - 5 of 5
This webinar demonstrates glass design of insulated glass panes and laminated glass utilizing Dlubal's structural analysis and design software.
Webinars provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
- Concept of RFEM and RF-GLASS
- Simplified glass point supported fittings with nodal supports
- Detailed glass point supported fittings with contact solids
- Features of the RF-GLASS add-on module
- Design of a glass canopy with point supports in RF-GLASS
- Design of an insulating glass pane in RF-GLASS
- Import of a custom extruded section from SHAPE-THIN to RFEM.
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a glass façade wall utilizing RF-GLASS.
- Global calculation of laminated glass surfaces with regard to the surrounding structure.
- Local calculation of an insulated glass surface without regard to the surrounding structure.
Length: 1:04:49 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of glass surfaces in RF-GLASS
- Local calculation of individual glass surfaces, without regard to the surrounding structure
- Global calculation of the entire structure, with regard to interactions among glass surfaces and the surrounding structure
Do you have questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why Dlubal Software?
- Over 86,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive / self-explanatory software
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept that can be extended as required
- Scalable license system with single-user and network licenses
- Respected and proven software in many well-known projects
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
"“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you for that! "