Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- How is the load distributed to the members in the angular axis method if members are excluded from the load application?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?
- The installation of a Dlubal Software program is not possible due to the following message: "Program unsafe, protection by Microsoft Defender SmartScreen." How can I install the program?
- How can I perform a stability analysis for a tapered member?
- I want to support a member along its line. When defining a fixed line support on the line of the member, the check leads to an error message regarding the undefined surface. How can I fix the problem?
- How can I display deformation values of the individual intermediate nodes on members?
- How can I quickly transfer a modified value to the other rows in the input table of an add-on module?
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements