FAQ 002518 EN-US
Can’t find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
In order to create a surface model with failing supports close to reality, an option called "Failure if contact perpendicular to surfaces failed" is available in RFEM 5 for contact solids under "Contact Parallel to Surfaces".
Timber Road Bridges - Developments and Transfer of Loads According to DIN - Technical Report Using the Example of Neukirchen vorm Wald, Germany
Design and Construction of Double-Curved, Mechanically, or Pneumatically Prestressed Membrane Structures
Stability Analysis of an Imperfection-Sensitive Shell Frame Structure - Collapse of the Dome of the Bucharest Exhibition Pavilion
Analyses of the Structure-Soil Interaction of the Plate-Pile Foundation of a Social Building in the Floodplain of the Elbe River
Analysis, Evaluation, and Application of the Load Transfer for the Roof Structure of the Riding Hall of Wilhelmshöhe Castle in Kassel
Static-Dynamic Processing of the Planned Panorama Elevator at Mainz State Theater with a Feasibility Study for a Glass Stiffening System
Structural Analysis and Construction of a Road Bridge as a Reinforced Concrete Frame Bridge in the Course of B 79
Module Analysis and Design of the Steel Membrane Structure for the Roofing of the Sports Center in Fürth
The number of degrees of freedom in a node is no longer a global calculation parameter in RFEM (6 degrees of freedom for each mesh node in 3D models, 7 degrees of freedom for the warping torsion analysis). Thus, each node is generally considered with a different number of degrees of freedom, which leads to a variable number of equations in the calculation.
This modification speeds up the calculation, especially for models where a significant reduction of the system could be achieved (e.g. trusses and membrane structures).
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- I have deactivated objects by load case. Why are they still considered in the calculation in the corresponding load case?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to enter a large spring constant. Is it possible?
- How can I update the graphics driver, and where do I find the current driver versions?
- How can I display the internal forces of a coupling member or rigid member?
- Where is the fatigue design activated in the CRANEWAY program?
- I have activated values on surfaces in grid points, but only get the extreme values displayed. How can I display all values in all grid points as desired?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions