FAQ 002740 EN-US
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- I have edited the material in my model. When starting the calculation, I get an error message. What can be the reason?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- The calculation of my model does not converge; what can I do?
- How can I model a support of a member on a bracket with screws?
- How can I incrementally increase loading?
- What does the option Alignment of new elements in "Initial position" and "Tangential" in RF‑STAGES mean?
- Which analysis is used in RF‑STAGES or STAGES to calculate temporary loads and the generated combinations?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2019 freely available, and can you send them to me?
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions