Load Increments and Nonlinear Materials
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
RF-CONCRETE NL Add-on Module for RFEM | Nonlinear Reinforced Concrete Calculation for Serviceability Limit State
- I would like to connect my masonry wall to a reinforced concrete slab. What is the best way to create a line hinge?
- How is the nonlinearity handled in RSTAB 9?
- How can I create a member end release with a "diagram" using the COM interface?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- There are two different add-on modules for a response spectrum analysis in RF‑/DYNAM Pro. What can be the reasons for the different results of both add-on modules?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?