Auto Connect Lines/Members
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
With the release of the structural analysis programs RFEM 6, RSTAB 9, RSECTION 1, and RWIND 2, Dlubal Software introduces a new generation of structural analysis programs. Find out more about the latest developments at Dlubal Software in this article.
- When importing a cross-section from RSECTION 1, I get an error message regarding the version. What can I do?
- When using the search function of the cross-section library, a lot of similar cross-section series are displayed. How can I limit the search results to the exact cross-section description?
- How can I activate or deactivate the "Drag and Drop" function?
- Is it possible to borrow an online license of RFEM 6/RSTAB 9 over an extended period of time?
- I signed in with my Dlubal online license at 12:39 AM (Central European Summer Time). I would like to reserve the license for 24 hours. However, my account shows me that my session will end at 10:39 AM. What has caused this difference?
- I have display problems in RFEM 6, RSTAB 9, and RSECTION 1, or the program crashes immediately after starting it. What options do I have to improve this?
- Does the analysis method selected in RSECTION affect the cross-section design in RFEM/RSTAB?
- I would like to model a frame beam with a tapered cross-section. For this, I have created a member with the cross-section distribution "Tapered at member start". However, the resulting cross-section is displayed incorrectly in the rendering. What is the problem here?
- Are there only online licenses for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- Where can I find the update reports, information about problem solving, and new features in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?