Create 3D glTF Models (*.glb and *.glTF Formats)
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
- I have deleted my shortcut from Viewer. How can I restore it?
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- We have recently received the following error message on a laptop. Can you tell me what we can do to fix the problem?
- There are two different add-on modules for a response spectrum analysis in RF‑/DYNAM Pro. What can be the reasons for the different results of both add-on modules?
- Is it possible to edit a printout report without opening it?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions