Create 3D glTF Models (*.glb and *.glTF Formats)
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). You can use a 3D viewer to view, rotate, etc. the models.
In RFEM, RSTAB, and SHAPE-THIN, you can create user-defined print templates ("Printout Report Template") and printout headers ("Report Headers"). These templates can also be transferred to other computers and used there.
- How can I use the COM interface to B. delete all nodes or members in a model?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it possible to make the generated member loads from area loads via plane to act eccentrically on the member cross-section?
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
- What happens with the programs and add-on modules in the case of the timeout of a network license? And how can I increase the timeout?
- Why is it not possible to select a load case for design in the RF‑/STEEL add-on module, although it is defined in RFEM/RSTAB?
- Does the load generation also work for curved members?
- What are the possible effects of renumbering elements on the printout report and the add-on modules?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions