RWIND Simulation is a program for the numerical simulation of wind flows (digital wind tunnel) around buildings or other objects and for the generation of wind loads, that is, forces acting on these objects.
This program can be used as a stand -alone application or as a supplement to the programs RFEM and RSTAB for structural and dynamic analyzes.
The stand-alone programs CRANEWAY and PLATE‑BUCKLING are independent from RFEM and RSTAB. CRANEWAY designs craneway girders according to Eurocode 3, and PLATE‑BUCKLING performs plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates according to EC 3.
The stand‑alone program COMPOSITE‑BEAM performs design of continuous composite beams according to ENV 1994‑1‑1:1992‑10 (EC 4 is currently in preparation).
Stand‑alone programs of the RX‑TIMBER package analyze various structural components (glued-laminated beams, continuous beams, timber columns, coupled purlins, frames, bracing, and roofs) in the ultimate limit state, the serviceability limit state, and fire resistance design according to Eurocode 5.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
You can use the selection options in the printout report to receive the detail results (in short or long form) to illustrate the individual buckling modes with the relevant buckling analysis.
- Is it possible to export RWIND Simulation results into a GIS software or any other external program?
- How can I authorize the trial version of RWIND Simulation on a single‑user computer?
- How can I optimize the calculation time in CRANEWAY?
- After running the program as a full version and working with it for a certain period of time, an error message appears when saving the file, saying that the authorization failed. What is the reason and how can I save my file anyway?
- Is there any way to get a free student version of Dlubal Software (such as RFEM, RSTAB, RWIND Simulation) if I am not attending a university or college, but a high school, for example?
- When starting the program, I get the warning message No. 47 "The Dlubal product key does not match your license." How can I use the full version?
- Where can I find the determined support forces for the crane runway girder? At the bottom flange of the crane runway girder or in the shear center of the cross-section?
When running the project manager according to FAQ 002927, all files are displayed by default. How can I set the option to only display RFEM files without having to click RFEM each time?
- Is it possible to manually adjust detail categories or a stress cycle of the detail categories?
- How can I obtain internal forces, calculated in CRANEWAY, for a special x-location?
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132
PLATE-BUCKLING 8.xx - Stand-Alone
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners
Design of composite girders according to ENV 1994-1-1 (Eurocode 4)
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of simple, continuous and Gerber beams with or without cantilever according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of rectangular and circular columns according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of coupled purlins and continuous beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of three-hinged frames with finger joint connections according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of stiffening truss bracing according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of flat, monopitch and duopitch roofs according to Eurocode 5