RWIND Simulation is a stand-alone program for numerical simulations of wind flow (digital wind tunnel) around buildings or any other objects and generating wind loads, i.e. forces acting on these objects.
The stand-alone programs CRANEWAY and PLATE‑BUCKLING are independent from RFEM and RSTAB. CRANEWAY designs craneway girders according to Eurocode 3, and PLATE‑BUCKLING performs plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates according to EC 3.
The stand‑alone program COMPOSITE‑BEAM performs design of continuous composite beams according to ENV 1994‑1‑1:1992‑10 (EC 4 is currently in preparation).
Stand‑alone programs of the RX‑TIMBER package analyze various structural components (glued-laminated beams, continuous beams, timber columns, coupled purlins, frames, bracing, and roofs) in the ultimate limit state, the serviceability limit state, and fire resistance design according to Eurocode 5.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Since wind on laterally open structures is not addressed in the Eurocode, the 4 cases of the German DIN 1055 Part 4 are referenced.
Calculation and Design of Two-Story Building: Analysis of Two Options (Steel-Concrete Composite Structure and Modular Construction)
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How can I consider a sway bracing in CRANEWAY?
- I saw somewhere that it is possible to set the terrain level for a model in RWIND (eg for a model with a basement). Unfortunately, I can't find where this is set.
- Why do I get large differences for the design of a longitudinally stiffened buckling panel in comparison with the German and Austrian National Annex?
- How is the entry of the turbulence intensity related to the profile of the turbulence intensity in the RWIND Simulation program?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How can I model and design a crane runway girder with Dlubal Software?
- I am trying to manually check the deformations from the CRANEWAY add-on module. However, I obtain great deviations. How to explain the differences?
- The authorization fails when starting the program. It seems that the dongle is damaged. What can I do?
- How is the rotational stiffness of a buckling stiffener determined in PLATE‑BUCKLING?
- Is it possible to design the support pressure or the compression perpendicular to the grain in RX‑TIMBER?
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132
PLATE-BUCKLING 8.xx - Stand-Alone
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners
Design of composite girders according to ENV 1994-1-1 (Eurocode 4)
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of simple, continuous and Gerber beams with or without cantilever according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of rectangular and circular columns according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of coupled purlins and continuous beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of three-hinged frames with finger joint connections according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of stiffening truss bracing according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of flat, monopitch and duopitch roofs according to Eurocode 5