We provide information and tips to help you get started with the basic program RFEM and RSTAB.
Steel Hall with Cold-Formed Z-Sections as Purlins
Model to Download
Here you can download the model of a steel hall with cold-formed Z-sections as purlins and open it with the RSTAB - Structural Frame & Truss Analysis Software.
This model has been used in the free webinar 'Design of Cold-Formed Steel Sections According to Eurocode 3' on April 23, 2020.
- Steel Structural Analysis & Design Software
- Product Description | RF-/STEEL EC3 add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB
- Product Description | Module Extension RF-/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections
RF-/HOHLPROF add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB | Ultimate limit state designs of welded hollow section connections according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/STEEL BS | Design of steel members according to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-DSTV | Standardized connections in steel buildings according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER CSA | Design of members made of timber according to CSA 086 (Canadian standard)
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I design a set of members by using the equivalent member method in RF‑/STEEL EC3, but the calculation fails. The system is unstable, delivering the message "Non-designable - ER055) Zero value of the critical moment on the segment."What could be the reason?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.
- Is there a possibility in RFEM to define a global polar grid whose origin lies, for example, in the global zero point and which applies to several surfaces?
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?