You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Modeling and loading of a water tower in RFEM.
- Views 323x
- Downloads 27x
- Updated 8 January 2021
Buildings are structures surrounded by wind. The flow around it creates specific loads on the surfaces, which are to be used for the design in structural analysis.
- How can I display the load distribution of RWIND Simulation in RFEM?
- I have installed RFEM and Revit, but the buttons for the direct export/import in Revit are missing. What can I do?
- In RF-CONCRETE Members, I can display the rendering of a provided reinforcement in a structure. Is this also possible for the results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces? In the form of single members or meshes?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, that is, the design against pulling out the column?
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How do you define the descriptions of various reinforcement results,such as the required reinforcement?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.
- How are the creep and shrinkage for columns considered in RF‑CONCRETE Members?