You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Model Used in
- Event 002188 | Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to DIN EN 1995-1-1
- Event 002189 | Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to DIN EN 1995-1-1
- Event 002191 | Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to EN 1995-1-1
- Video 001838 | TimberFever-Wettbewerb | Export von Rhino nach RSTAB | Übungsbeispiel
- Video 001460 |
- TimberFever Competition | Rhino to RSTAB Export | Tutorial
- Produktbeschreibung | Stabwerksprogramm RSTAB
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Online Training | English | Wed, Mar 17, 2021 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CET | Online training | EC 5 Timber Structures
Development of a computer program for damage analysis of timber bridges based on vibration measurements
Disproportionate Collapse Prevention Analyses for Mid-rise Cross-laminated Timber Platform-type Buildings
I-joists in Timber - Discussion of current design practice and implementation in structural analysis software
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- There is always an instability, even when calculating a simple frame. How can I fix this?
- Why the results of members and set of members differ in the design?
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- How can I run the RX‑TIMBER Frame plugin? I did not find it in the Add-on Modules menu nor in Project Navigator - Data.
- I have a question about the results of the serviceability limit state design: How is the increment of the dead load by the factor 1.8 and the imposed load by 1.48 explained in the result combinations for the SLS design?
- Where can I adjust the effective length lef according to Table 6.1 of Eurocode 5 in the TIMBER Pro add-on module?
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF‑LAMINATE?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?