You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Cross-Laminated Timber Building (CLT)
Model to Download
Buildings made of cross-laminated timber (CLT), glued-laminated timber and OSB panels
Model Used in
- Views 415x
- Downloads 90x
- Updated 28 December 2020
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The stresses in the cross‑section of the member are calculated in the so‑called stress points. These points are set at such locations in the cross‑section, at which the extreme values for the stresses due to the loading types can occur in the material.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- How can I run the RX‑TIMBER Frame plugin? I did not find it in the Add-on Modules menu nor in Project Navigator - Data.
- I have a question about the results of the serviceability limit state design: How is the increment of the dead load by the factor 1.8 and the imposed load by 1.48 explained in the result combinations for the SLS design?
- Where can I adjust the effective length lef according to Table 6.1 of Eurocode 5 in the TIMBER Pro add-on module?
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF‑LAMINATE?
- How can I design dowel-laminated timber (DLT) or nail-laminated timber (NLT) in RFEM?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Which Dlubal Software programs can I use to calculate and design timber structures?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?