Connection of Steel Lattice Girder
Model to Download
Connection of the steel lattice girder
Model Used in
Models to Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF-LAMINATE?
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc, ef?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- For my bachelor thesis, I would like to integrate the RSTAB printout report in LaTeX. It is possible to completely integrate a PDF document as shown in the viewer. This also works with any PDF document, but not with the printout report created in RSTAB. What could be the reason?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- Does the program use different values of modulus of elasticity for different temperatures? How to activate it?
- I would like to move some elements. When moving, my members are deleted, what is the reason?