You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Timber panel for the master thesis about traditional craftsmanship with decorative timber framed structures
- Views 211x
- Downloads 31x
- Updated 30 December 2020
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The stresses in the cross‑section of the member are calculated in the so‑called stress points. These points are set at such locations in the cross‑section, at which the extreme values for the stresses due to the loading types can occur in the material.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which add-on modules and programs do I need for laminate and sandwich structures as well as cross-laminated timber (CLT)?
- "During the calculation of material non-linearity, the material with a decreasing branch of the diagram can be calculated with one load increment only." Why do I get this error?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- The calculation of my model results in unrealistically high stresses at many locations. What is the reason?
- Is it also possible to enter the temperature for a surface in the XZ plane by using the height (variable in Z)?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2019 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Which stiffnesses does RFEM use for orthotropic hollow body slabs with rectangular cavities?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- How can I run the RX‑TIMBER Frame plugin? I did not find it in the Add-on Modules menu nor in Project Navigator - Data.