Model to Download
Two-span beam made of reinforced concrete
- Views 154x
- Downloads 37x
- Updated 8 April 2021
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- When determining internal forces in RFEM, I obtain compression axial forces that do not arise in the design internal forces in the design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces. Why, what is the reason?
- When designing a plate, I get different reinforcements in different load situations with the same bending stress. Why?
- Regarding a nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete, is there any feature in the program that increases the load until failure? Or is there any way how to describe the load increment until failure?
- What information is transferred when exporting the nonlinear stiffness? Can I display the exported values graphically?
- Is it possible to enter and design a reinforced concrete surface with a reinforcement layer in the center of the surface?
- Is it also possible to perform a deformation analysis in cracked state for a 2D model in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- In the add-on module RF-CONCRETE Surfaces, is it possible to limit crack widths due to internal restraint and with customized fct,eff?
- Why is the button of "Design Details" not active in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?