Reinforced Concrete Structure
Model to Download
This model was used to explain the surface coloring in the rendering according to the z-direction.
Model Used in
- Views 107x
- Downloads 15x
- Updated 29 March 2021
Calculation and Design of Two-Story Building: Analysis of Two Options (Steel-Concrete Composite Structure and Modular Construction)
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Why do I get the error message 10203 for a result beam when performing design with RF‑CONCRETE Members?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
- Four surfaces have identical loads, but they show different negative moments at the support location. Is this an error?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- How can I graphically display the determined load increasing factors ß from the RF‑PUNCH Pro calculation?