Ramp and Trolley Girder
Model to Download
Model Used in
- Views 205x
- Downloads 10x
- Updated 12 July 2022
- Number of Nodes 21
- Number of Lines 21
- Number of Members 1
- Number of Surfaces 5
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 23
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 13.053 t
- Dimensions 11.000 x 1.000 x 6.000 m
This article shows you the internal forces and displacements of a continuous beam calculated both with and without consideration of shear stiffness.
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- My live load is less than or equal to 100 psf. How do I consider the reduced load factor in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- I do not see the seismic load cases in my generated ASCE 7 load combinations (COs). How do I add them?
- How do I create an imperfection based on a mode shape in RFEM 6?
- How do I apply the ASCE 7 Orthogonal Directional Combination procedure (100% + 30% rule) to my seismic load in a static analysis?
- Why does the load wizard "Member Load from Area Load" give unnecessary concentrated loads?
- Why does the eHORA map of Austria give different snow loads than your Geo-Zone tool?
- The limit stress is activated, but my stress ratio is “non-designable” in the Stress-Strain Analysis add-on. What could be the reason?
- How do I define a member as a cantilever and not as supported at both ends for serviceability or deflection design?