Model to Download
Download the model of a stadium grandstand here and open it with the finite element program RFEM.
This model is briefly presented in the free webinar "Interfaces in RFEM 6: DXF, IFC, Autodesk Revit "of November 2, 2022 (German, November 3, 2022 English) applied.
Model Used in
- Views 422x
- Downloads 34x
- Updated 2 November 2022
- Number of Nodes 192
- Number of Lines 284
- Number of Members 252
- Number of Surfaces 1
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 3
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 1.524.801 t
- Dimensions 56.154 x 11.170 x 39.762 m
This article looks at a practical use case of programming a 2D Truss Generator GUI with Python.
Interfaces with RFEM 6 Briefly Presented: DXF, IFC, Autodesk Revit | Thu, Nov 3, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CET
Brief Introduction to Interfaces in RFEM 6: DXF, IFC, Autodesk Revit | Wed, Nov 2, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CET
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s) Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s), Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- My live load is less than or equal to 100 psf. How do I consider the reduced load factor in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I include the redundancy factor(s) ρ in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- I do not see the seismic load cases in my generated ASCE 7 load combinations (COs). How do I add them?
- How do I create an imperfection based on a mode shape in RFEM 6?