This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Suspension glass bridge.
Suspension Bridge Cable Tensile Glass
- Views 178x
- Downloads 16x
- Updated 2 February 2023
- Number of Nodes 292
- Number of Lines 501
- Number of Members 501
- Number of Surfaces 70
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 8
- Number of Load Combinations 58
- Number of Result Combinations 1
- Total Weight 127.987 t
- Dimensions 284.000 x 26.000 x 3.000 m
CSA S16:19 Stability Considerations and the New Annex O.2
The CSA S16:19 Stability Effects in Elastic Analysis method in Annex O.2 is an alternative option to the Simplified Stability Analysis Method in Clause 8.4.3. This article will describe the requirements of Annex O.2 and application in RFEM 6.
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?