This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
2/2 CLT structure model
Model to Download
Download the model of a CLT panel structure here and open it with the finite element program RFEM 6.This template is used in the free webinar "Design and Calculation of CLT Panels in RFEM 6»Of July 05, 2023.
Model Used in
- Views 250x
- Downloads 23x
- Updated 6 July 2023
- Number of Nodes 199
- Number of Lines 263
- Number of Members 51
- Number of Surfaces 42
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 10
- Number of Load Combinations 86
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 37.611 t
- Dimensions 10.000 x 10.000 x 10.000 m
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
RF-/JOINTS Timber - Steel to Timber Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Indirect Timber Connections According to Eurocode 5 and ANSI/AWC NDS-2015
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- How is the dimension for an equivalent round section calculated in the Timber Design add-on?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
Timber Lattice Bridge for Cycling and Pedestrian Use over Reguerón Irrigation Channel in Orihuela, Spain