- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM for Students | USA
Information about the Free Online Training
Why an online training?
With this online group training, learn the basic principles of the software. After completion, you will be able to model and analyze simple structures in RFEM.
Date | Time
ContentFree online basic training of the structural FEA software RFEM for students
As a student, learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples including basic beam and surface structures. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
The goal of this course is to become familiar with the program basics. After completion, students will have a basic understanding on how to model, analyze, and design basic member and surface structures.
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software RFEM|
|-||Detailed workflow with beam design examples|
|-||Detailed workflow with surface design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
CostsFREE for students with valid college/university proof of enrollment certificate sent to email@example.com
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
After the event, each participant will have access to the models, video recording, and training documents presented in the training on our website. The website link will be sent by email after the training. Participants can revisit the course details step by step with the provided training material.
After completing the training, each participant will receive a certificate.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- Are silos/tanks possible to export from RFEM into Revit?
- Is it possible to also have RFEM output the area of each finite element along with its location?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?