- The online training offers you solutions to current questions.
- Receive guidance from experienced Dlubal instructors.
- Gain valuable program insight, increase efficiency, and improve workflows.
- There are no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM 6 | Students | Introduction to Steel Design
Online Training Information
Why An Online Training?
Free Online Basic Training on Structural FEA Software RFEM 6 for Students
Date | Time
|-||Introduction to 3D-FEA Program RFEM|
Introductory Example: Continuous Beam
Modeling, loading, and calculation
Design with formula
More Analysis Examples
Frame including boundary conditions
NotesThe online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
After the event, each participant will find the models, video recordings and training documents presented in the training on our website. The website link will be sent by email after the training.
This allows the participant to go through and understand the training step by step by means of the models.
After completing the training, each participant receives a certificate.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
When calculating a surface model, the internal forces are determined separately for each finite element. Since the element-by-element results usually represent a discontinuous distribution, RFEM performs smoothing of the internal forces.
- My model in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9 is unstable. What could be the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- How can I import my AutoCAD model into RFEM 6 and have the cross section and material information transfer over?
- Why does the load wizard "Member Load from Area Load" give unnecessary concentrated loads?
- Although all the member design checks have been fulfilled, I get the "Not Covered Reinforcement" result. What is the reason?
- How can I modify the lamella thickness for a glulam section in RFEM 6?
- How do I define effective lengths when designing steel members in RFEM 6?
- In RFEM 6, is it possible to display a graphic with the distribution of the required reinforcement in the DIN A0 format?
- Where can I find the graphical results of punching shear in the concrete design? Especially the distribution of shear forces at the critical perimeter or the punching loads.
- Is it possible to display the reinforcement description in RFEM 6?
The structural analysis program RFEM 6 is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM 6 is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program can also design combined structures as well as solid and contact elements.