- The online training offers you solutions to current questions.
- Receive guidance from experienced Dlubal instructors.
- Gain valuable program insight, increase efficiency, and improve workflows.
- There are no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM 6 | Students | Introduction to Member Design
Online Training Information
Why An Online Training?
As a student, learn how to work more efficiently with RFEM. In the training, we discuss the essential modeling functions and workflows using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Date | Time
- Introduction to 3D-FEA Program RFEM 6- Creating a new model
- Concept and basic functions of RFEM 6
- Graphical user interface
- Introductory Example: Single-Span Beam- Modeling, loading, calculation
- Result evaluation
- More Analysis Examples- Continuous beam, Gerber beam, crane runway beam
- 2 examination questions
- Calculation Methods & Stability Analysis- Modeling a bracket | Euler buckling mode 1
- Calculating critical buckling load and effective length
- Difference between 2D and 3D calculation for a restrained frame
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
After the event, each participant will find the models, video recordings and training documents presented in the training on our website. The website link will be sent by email after the training.
This allows the participant to go through and understand the training step by step by means of the models.
After completing the training, each participant receives a certificate.
Jonas Bien, Dr.-Ing.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Dr Bien is responsible for the development of products for steel structures and provides technical support for our customers.
Mr. Haase takes care of the concerns of our users in customer support.
Training Online training RFEM RFEM 6 Basics Students Member Design
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
Impressed by Program and Presentation
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
Smoothing of Surface Internal Forces in RFEM
When calculating a surface model, the internal forces are determined separately for each finite element. Since the element-by-element results usually represent a discontinuous distribution, RFEM performs smoothing of the internal forces.
The structural analysis program RFEM 6 is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM 6 is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program can also design combined structures as well as solid and contact elements.