Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Webservice and API in RFEM 6
First Steps with RFEM
In this free webinar, we show you how to communicate with RFEM 6 via a programmable interface, as well as showing you the further advantages of this technology.
04:20 Benefits and Application Areas
05:15 What is API? What are Web Services?
07:25 Getting Started & Installation
Dlubal Webinar Webservice API Programmable Interface Python C# Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Webservice & API in RFEM 6" (PDF)
- Python Files for Webinar "Webservice & API in RFEM 6"
- Webservice and API
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
- Dlubal Software - GitHUB
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
- How can I enable model add-ons when using WebService? How can I create a new model with add-ons enabled?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?
- Is the Tekla AddIn installed automatically in RFEM 6?