Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Modeling Membrane Structure Using Rhino/Grasshopper and RFEM 6
First Steps with RFEM
This webinar shows you how to model and analyze a membrane structure using Rhino/Grasshopper and RFEM 6.
03:25 New features of the GH interface
05:50 Live demo modeling of a membrane structure
1:04:58 Planned features
Dlubal Webinar Free webinar RFEM 6 RSTAB 9 BIM Data Exchange Interface WebService Rhino Grasshopper Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction industry Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Modeling Membrane Structure Using Rhino/Grasshopper and RFEM 6" (PDF)
- Masonry Design Add-on for RFEM 6
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
- How can I export or import an IFC file in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9?
- How can I enable model add-ons when using WebService? How can I create a new model with add-ons enabled?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?