Structural Analysis of Steel Structures by Using RFEM 5
Free Online Seminar
This webinar demonstrates how to design a simple steel structure in RFEM.
Length: 1:26:48 hContent
- Modeling a frame structure
- Loads and load combinations
- Analysis and design according to Eurocode 3
- Printout report
- Up to 00:00:42: Introduction
- Up to 00:04:25: Workflow in RFEM
- Up to 00:11:40: Steel design in RF‑STEEL EC3
- Up to 00:12:42: Other codes for steel design
- Up to 01:23:20: Live presentation
- Up to 01:26:48: Closing remarks
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales Director & Customer Support
Mr Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH as well as marketing director. Also, he participates in product development. He is the presenter for this webinar.
steel design, stainless steel, finite element, FEA, Eurocode 3, EC 3, EN 1993‑1‑1, EN 1993‑1‑2, EN 1993‑1‑4, EN 1993‑1‑5, cross‑section classification, class, ULS, SLS, critical force
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.