FAQ 002092 EN

Licensing & Authorisation RFEM RSTAB 5.xx 8.xx

I have a new computer. How can I use the softlocs license on it?


In order to use the softlock license on another computer, it is necessary to tranfer it first. See the instructions in this PDF document on page 2.

Contact us

Contact to Dlubal

Have you found your question?
If not, contact us or send us your question via the online form.

+49 9673 9203 0


First Steps

First steps

We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the main programs RFEM and RSTAB.

Your support is by far the best

“Thank you very much for the useful information.

I would like to pay a compliment to your support team. I am always impressed how quickly and professionally the questions are answered. In the industry of structural analysis, I use several software including service contract, but your support is by far the best.”