Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
There are load generators available for beam structures, creating snow loads according to ASCE/SEI 7-10. The load cases are generated depending on the roof structure. Another generator creates coating loads (ice). You can save recurring load combinations as templates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Which load direction should I selected for members and surfaces in the case of a wind load?
- Where can I define a wind velocity diagram according to a specific wind standard for the numerical wind tunnel analysis in RWIND Simulation?
- Which formula is used in the RF‑/TOWER Loading add-on module to calculate the first natural frequency for the determination of the structure coefficient?
- I have manually defined a snow load of 5 kN/m² in the RX‑TIMBER program. However, the calculation uses a load of 4 kN/m². Why is the defined snow load not applied?
- How can I extend an active license of RWIND Simulation based on a software key online before the activation period expires?
- How can I authorize the RWIND Simulation program offline with a software key on a single‑user computer via e‑mail?
- How can I authorize the RWIND Simulation program online with a software key on a single‑user computer?
- Where can I get the hash code based on my e-mail address for using the web service function in the background of the Geo-zone tool "Snow, Wind, and Seismic Zone Maps"?
- Why is the field "Set Wind on Side" grayed out in the wind load generator after selecting the nodes of the basic geometry and roof geometry?