Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)." What can I do?
- The calculation of a file runs smoothly for my colleagues, but I get the message "Calculation stopped" for the same file. What should I do?
- When starting the Dlubal Software programs, the error message "Server is busy" appears. My colleagues do not experience this problem. I have already tried to reinstall. What should I do?
- Is it necessary to enter the loads of a crane for each axle or wheel in the table of crane loads in Window 1.4?
- Is it possible to design a crane runway girder without stiffeners on supports in CRANEWAY?
- During the installation, I get a message saying that the files "hasplms.exe" and "hasplmv.exe" could not be deleted. What should I do?
- Window "1.2 Geometry," the "Supports" tab, provides the selection between none, rigid, or non-rigid stiffener. How does this affect the calculation?
- How can I model several simply supported beams in a row in CRANEWAY?
- The characters "<" and ">" are no longer displayed on my PC. Instead, I get wrong symbols (circles) for design ratios in the add-on module or in the printout report. Could you tell me why?
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?