Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The architectural requirements for guard rails are still very high and railings usually require a high degree of transparency.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which stresses are most important for glass design consideration when using RF-GLASS?
- I would like to design a glass pane with temperature loads. In this case, a message appears saying that the load case includes the "temperature" surface loads types that are not transferred to the created temporary model. How can I consider the temperature loads?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
- How is the coupling stiffness determined in RF‑GLASS?
- A curved pane cannot be designed in RF‑GLASS. Why?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values of the standard in RF‑GLASS?
- Are there any programs or add-on modules specially developed for glass structures?
- Which method of analysis is used for insulating glass?
- How can I open the RF‑GLASS add‑on module?
Is it possible to consider loads on a glass pane from the structure in the calculation of RF-GLASS?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of single-layer, laminated and insulating glass