Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which Dlubal Software programs can I use to calculate and design timber structures?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- How does the activation of the precamber imperfection work?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Why do I obtain great differences in results for both the deformation and the bending moments when applying inclination by using imperfection to a single member and an articulated set of members with the same total length?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I have calculated a pre-deformed structure according to the second-order analysis with RF-STABILITY and RF-IMP. Why are the deformations of the CO smaller than the applied pre-deformation?
- I perform a stability analysis of a beam for lateral-torsional buckling. Why is the modified reduction factor χLT,mod used in the design according to DIN EN 1993‑1‑1, 6.3.3 Method 2? Is it possible to deactivate this?
- After dividing a column with intermediate nodes, the results in the RF‑/CONCRETE Columns add-on module are different from those before the division. What is the reason?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements