Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which Dlubal Software programs can I use to calculate and design timber structures?
- How can I perform a stability analysis for a tapered member?
- After opening a duopitch roof beam from RX‑TIMBER in RFEM/RSTAB, it is displayed with a gap in the apex zone. Does this affect the calculation?
- During the installation, I get a message saying that the files "hasplms.exe" and "hasplmv.exe" could not be deleted. What should I do?
- The characters "<" and ">" are no longer displayed on my PC. Instead, I get wrong symbols (circles) for design ratios in the add-on module or in the printout report. Could you tell me why?
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- How can I compile special program packages by Dlubal Software?
- Where is it possible to download the previous program versions of Dlubal Software?
- The authorization fails when starting the program. It seems that the dongle is damaged. What can I do?
After a few days the activated softlock license, student license, or trial version has worked, it cannot be run anymore due to a license problem. On some computers, the message "Virtual machine detected" appears.
What is the reason for this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052