Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
When using the RF‑GLASS add‑on module, you can define in the main program just the geometry as well as the load situation of the structural component to be designed. The respective support conditions and all further design-relevant definitions, for example the layer structure and support conditions, can be further specified in RF‑GLASS.
The number of degrees of freedom in a node is no longer a global calculation parameter in RFEM (6 degrees of freedom for each mesh node in 3D models, 7 degrees of freedom for the warping torsion analysis). Thus, each node is generally considered with a different number of degrees of freedom, which leads to a variable number of equations in the calculation.
This modification speeds up the calculation, especially for models where a significant reduction of the system could be achieved (e.g. trusses and membrane structures).
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- How can I create a curved or curved section?
- How are the signs to be interpreted for the release results of the line release and line hinges?
- After calculating the add -on module RF-/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has deteriorated enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Can I have generated member loads from surface loads act eccentrically on the member section by means of a plane?
- Why are my imperfections displayed differently and can I adjust the display?
- What happens to the programs and add -on modules if the network license times out? And how can I increase the timeout?
- Why is the deflection of the reinforced concrete floor sometimes greater when selecting a larger basic reinforcement?
- Why is it not possible to select a load case in the RF-/STEEL add-on module for design, although it is defined in RFEM/RSTAB?
- I have a question about message no.47 in the RFEM program. What is the exact meaning of the word integrate? What is the resulting effect?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements