FAQ 003461 EN
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RF-/STEEL Fatigue Members Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Fatigue Design of Members According to EN 1993-1-9
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s), Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s) Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I create a user-defined fabric?
- How do I include the redundancy factor(s) ρ in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- My live load is less than or equal to 100 psf. How do I consider the reduced load factor in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- I do not see the seismic load cases in my generated ASCE 7 load combinations (COs). How do I add them?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions