Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
In the RF‑/HSS add‑on module, you can analyze the connections for nodes at which hollow sections join. RF‑/HSS performs the ultimate limit state designs according to EN 1993‑1‑8:2005.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How can I model a support of a member on a bracket with screws?
- How can I incrementally increase loading?
- Is it also possible to use nonlinear material behavior in a time history analysis?
- According to which theory, the temporary loads and the created combinations are calculated in RF-STAGES or STAGES.
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2019 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, i.e. the design against pulling out of the column?
- How can I create a twisted beam in RFEM?
- For which programs is the STEEL Warping Torsion add-on module available?
- In the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module, I obtain an extremely high design ratio for a member in the case of "Biaxial bending, shear and axial force." Although the axial force is relatively high, the design ratio seems to be unrealistic. What is the reason?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions