FAQ 004707 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- When performing "manual definition of the reinforcement areas" in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, do I have to completely reinforce the entire structural component manually? Or does RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces apply the required reinforcement in the areas where I have not performed the manual definition?
- For design with CONCRETE NL, is the creep applied to the entire cross-section, or to the concrete compression zone only?
- When I create a user-defined result value, the RFEM solver window opens briefly and the calculation is apparently performed again. Why? I have already performed the calculation before.
- In RF-CONCRETE Members, I can display the rendering of a provided reinforcement in a structure. Is this also possible for the results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces? In the form of single members or meshes?
- I am trying to verify RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces on the basis of the results of the example from the manual. Chapter 2.4.3 describes the determination of the statically required reinforcement. Unfortunately, I cannot create an example that exactly represents these results. Can you send me the corresponding example?
- When opening an RFEM file, the entries in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces are lost. Is it possible?
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- Is it possible to perform design without an additional reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
I have installed Halfen HDB 13.60 on my PC. The version does not seem to be compatible with RF-PUNCH Pro anymore. The interface does not work. I am using version 5.26.02 of RFEM.
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Analytical deformation analysis of plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete