Transverse Spacing stmax of Shear Reinforcement
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
- How can I select a diameter of rebars for the design of reinforced concrete beam structures that is not available in the list of possible diameters?
How can I retrospectively reduce the determined provided longitudinal reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- How can I view the depth of the concrete compression zone in RF‑/CONCRETE?
- How do you define the descriptions of various reinforcement results,such as the required reinforcement?
- How can I display the vertical deformation of a column in state II? I cannot find this setting for the serviceability limit state design.
- For the design of a ring beam, I usually have Mz moments, which causes the formation of the compression and tension zone on the right and left of the cross-section. However, the reinforcement in CONCRETE is arranged at the top and bottom of the cross-section. How can I set the reinforcement to be arranged on the right and left?