Creating Member Eccentricity via COM Interface
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How is the friction set on a member hinge via the COM interface?
- How can I use the COM interface to delete all nodes or members in a model, for example?
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?
- How can I use the "Connect Lines or Members" function via the COM interface?
- What are the StandardID and AnnexID of various National Annexes for the processing using the COM interface?