Column Running Through Wall
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
- Is it possible to divide a free surface load by the existing lines in RFEM?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?