Improving Toolbar View
Tips & Tricks
The description of load cases, load combinations, or result combinations is often longer than fits the size of the drop‑down combo box with the load cases etc. in the toolbar of RFEM or RSTAB.
To resize the combo box, select the “Arrange Toolbars Customized” command on the “View” menu. The picture illustrates the procedure in detail.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alexander Meierhofer
Head of Product Engineering Concrete & Customer Support
- Updated User Interface for Individual Adjustment of RFEM
- Updated User Interface for Individual Adjustment of RSTAB
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
With the parameterized input it is possible to access also cells of other RFEM or RSTAB tables. For example, you can link a load parameter to a model data parameter. The reference is created by the $ sign.
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- Is it possible to make the generated member loads from area loads via plane to act eccentrically on the member cross-section?
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
- What happens with the programs and add-on modules in the case of the timeout of a network license? And how can I increase the timeout?
- Why is it not possible to select a load case for design in the RF‑/STEEL add-on module, although it is defined in RFEM/RSTAB?
- Does the load generation also work for curved members?
- What are the possible effects of renumbering elements on the printout report and the add-on modules?
- In my model, some surfaces are displayed in gray, while others are displayed in white without a gray filling. The "solid transparent" display type is selected for the graphics. How I display all surfaces in gray?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions