Generate Nodes at Intersection Point of Lines
The "Generate node at intersection of lines" function creates a node at the intersection of lines without dividing them.
The function is called up via "Tools" → "Generate node at intersection of lines".
In the work window, you can simply draw a window over the intersection point where a node is to be generated.
Sonja von Bloh, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms. von Bloh provides technical support for our customer and is responsible for the development of the SHAPE‑THIN program.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
This article deals with rectilinear elements whose cross -section is subjected to a normal compressive force. In this article, the aim is to show the consideration of numerous parameters defined in the Eurocodes for the design of concrete columns in the design software RFEM.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- What method is applied in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- Which type of file is used for RFEM and RSTAB?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- During the plausibility check, I get an error message saying that the surface opposite from the contact surface cannot be located. How can I fix this?
- How can I change the exponential display of the results to the display of integral numbers?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- In the global calculation parameters, the "Exceptional handling" option for members is grayed out and cannot be activated. What is the reason?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- Is it possible to open an RSTAB file in RFEM and the other way round?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements