RF-CONCRETE NL | Features
- Iterative nonlinear calculation of deformations for beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete by determining the respective element stiffness subjected to the defined loads
- Deformation analyses of cracked reinforced concrete surfaces (state II)
- General nonlinear stability analysis of compression members made of reinforced concrete, for example according to EN 1992-1-1, Cl. 5.8.6
- Tension stiffening of concrete applied between cracks
- Numerous National Annexes available for the design according to Eurocode 2 (EN 1992-1-1:2004 + A1:2014, see EC2 for RFEM)
- Optional consideration of long-term influences such as creep or shrinkage
- Nonlinear calculation of stresses in reinforcing steel and concrete
- Nonlinear calculation of crack widths
- Flexibility due to detailed setting options for calculation basis and extent
- Graphical results output integrated in RFEM, for example deformation or sag of flat slab
- Numerical results clearly arranged in tables and graphical display of the results in the model
- Complete integration of results in RFEM printout report
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete