EC2 for RFEM/RSTAB | Features
In addition to the reinforced concrete design according to the international standard EN 1992‑1‑1:2004 + A1:2014, the module extension provides the National Annexes for the modules mentioned above. Currently, the following NAs are available:
- DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA/A1:2015-12 (Germany)
- ÖNORM B 1992-1-1:2011-12 (Austria)
- Belgium NBN EN 1992-1-1 ANB:2010 for design at normal temperature, and NBN EN 1992-1-2 ANB:2010 for fire resistance design (Belgium)
- BDS EN 1992-1-1:2005/NA:2011 (Bulgaria)
- EN 1992-1-1 DK NA:2013 (Denmark)
- NF EN 1992-1-1/NA:2016-03 (France)
- SFS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-10 (Finland)
- UNI EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-07 (Italy)
- LVS EN 1992-1-1:2005/NA:2014 (Latvia)
- LST EN 1992-1-1:2005/NA:2011 (Lithuania)
- MS EN 1992-1-1:2010 (Malaysia)
- NEN-EN 1992-1-1+C2:2011/NB:2016 (Netherlands)
- NS EN 1992-1-1:2004-NA:2008 (Norway)
- PN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2010 (Poland)
- NP EN 1992-1-1/NA:2010-02 (Portugal)
- SR EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2008 (Romania)
- SS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008 (Sweden)
- SS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-06 (Singapore)
- STN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-06 (Slovakia)
- SIST EN 1992-1-1:2005/A101:2006 (Slovenia)
- UNE EN 1992-1-1/NA:2013 (Spain)
- CSN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2016-05 (Czech Republic)
- BS EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2005 (United Kingdom)
- CPM EN 1992-1-1:2009 (Belarus)
- CYS EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2009 (Cyprus)
Window '1.1 General Data' for Serviceability Limit State with Settings for Nonlinear Calculation According to 
Deformations from RF-CONCRETE Surfaces incl. Exported Stiffness in State II from RF-CONCRETE Members
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.
- Is the preset crack width of, for example, wk = 0.3 mm also designed for primary cracks? According to the manual, the average strain is considered. Does this ensure that the primary crack does not exceed the value wk = 0.3 mm?
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- How can I display the results from RF‑PUNCH Pro exactly in the critical perimeter with a result value?
- How can I design a ribbed plate in state II with RF‑CONCRETE NL and use the stiffness export from the add-on modules for this?
- Can I define a beam with a specific reinforcement in RFEM and then obtain design of this reinforcement with the utilization?
- Which programs and add-on modules by Dlubal Software are available for reinforced concrete structures?
- I have purchased the "EC2 for RFEM" add-on module for reinforced concrete design. Where can I run this module?
- Is it possible to enter and design a reinforced concrete surface with a reinforcement layer in the center of the surface?
- In RF-CONCRETE Surfaces, I get non-designable situations at some locations. Note 5 is displayed: "Allowable compressive stress of concrete in strut direction exceeded."