Reinforced Concrete Building
Model to Download
Model of a reinforced concrete building.
Model Used in
- Views 862x
- Downloads 95x
- Updated 06/07/2021
This article deals with rectilinear elements whose cross -section is subjected to a normal compressive force. In this article, the aim is to show the consideration of numerous parameters defined in the Eurocodes for the design of concrete columns in the design software RFEM.
Online training | English | Wed, May 12, 2021 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online training | EC 2 Concrete Structures
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Is it possible to adjust the initial values of the temperature courses entered for the fire resistance design? For example, I would like to adjust the initial value of the moisture content.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Why does the note 155) appear as a result of the reinforced concrete design of members for the existing stirrup reinforcement?