Reinforced concrete building
Model to Download
Model of a reinforced concrete building.
Model Used in
- Event 001871 | Training in Leipzig | Eurocode 2 | Reinforced concrete design for beam and plate structures according to DIN EN 1992
- Event 002135 | Eurocode 2 | Reinforced concrete structures according to DIN EN 1992-1-1
- Event 002136 | Eurocode 2 | Reinforced concrete structures according to DIN EN 1992-1-1
- Views 245x
- Downloads 38x
- Updated 8 November 2020
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- In connection with the analytical SLS calculation, I get implausibly large values for the crack width and deformation in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules. What is the cause and how can I fix the problem?
- Is it possible to adjust the initial values of the temperature courses entered for the fire resistance design? For example, I would like to adjust the initial value of the moisture content.
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "floor"?
- "During the calculation of material non-linearity, the material with a decreasing branch of the diagram can be calculated with one load increment only." Why do I get this error?
- How can I change the size of reinforcement bars from the American code (#3,#4, and so on) to millimeters in RF‑CONCRETE Members while using ACI?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2019 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- How can I teach the program that it automatically increases the longitudinal reinforcement when calculating the deflection of the slabs so that the specified deflection is met?