This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Steel and Concrete Structure
Model to Download
Model of a multi-story building made of steel and concrete with a wide variety of cross-sections, which can be exported to AutoCAD in a .dgn file for the rendering.
- Structural Engineering Software for Buildings
- Structural Engineering Software for Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Structural Analysis and Design Software for Steel Structures
- Planning with BIM | What is BIM?
- Planning with BIM | Integration with Autodesk Revit
The building and construction industry is increasingly digitized. Structural engineers, a smaller group in the construction industry, are not always considered to be engineers who follow the latest trends immediately. There is often good reason for this.
- How can I export my member structure from RFEM/RSTAB so I can continue to use it in my design program? In the case of the export to the *.dxf format, I only get centroid lines.
- When comparing the partial calculation of a single floor with the total calculation of the building, the local deformations are very different. How is this possible?
- When modeling a building, there is a location where I have a wall on a ceiling that is not supported underneath. What are the modeling options for this?