Steel and Reinforced Concrete Buildings
Model to Download
RFEM model of a steel structure with reinforced concrete extension.
Model Used in
- Structural Engineering Software for Buildings
- Structural Engineering Software for Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Structural Analysis and Design Software for Steel Structures
- Planning with BIM | What is BIM?
- Planning with BIM | Integration with Autodesk Revit
Steel Hall with Cold-Formed Z-Sections as Purlins and Design acc. EC 3 with British National Annex
This post verifies the determined mode shapes or critical load factors of the previous beam structures using an FE model in RFEM (surface elements) and RF‑STABILITY.
RF-/STEEL BS Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Steel Members According to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
Online Training | German | Wed, 22 June, 2022 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | RFEM 6 EC 8 | Structural Dynamics
- When inserting blocks, the sets of members defined previously are not transferred. How can I insert the sets of members as well?
- How can I add a line grid to visibility?
- Is it possible to open an RSTAB file in RFEM and vice versa?
- Is it possible to save an RFEM file as an RSTAB file?
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- How can I enter a head plate at a frame joint for the stability analysis of a frame beam in STEEL EC3?
- I calculated a frame according to the second-order analysis. The testing engineer says that the frame is not stable because the torsional buckling check has failed.What do I have to be aware of in the case of the second-order analysis? Do I have to calculate the system as 3D, even if it is a 2D frame?What modules do I need for a lateral-torsional buckling analysis when calculating according to the second-order analysis?
- Why the eHORA map of Austria gives different snow loads than your Geo-Zone tool?