This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Building Made of Reinforced Concrete and Steel
Model to Download
A reinforced concrete building with a steel structure from the US webinar. The linked webinar shows the data exchange with Revit and general design in the add-on modules for RFEM.
- Model 000004 | Reinforced Concrete Building
- Model 001118 | ASCE 7-16 Response Spectrum Analysis
- Model 001138 | Steel Structure of Pavilion
- Model 001146 | Reinforced Concrete Building
Model Used in
- Event 001944 | CSA A23.3:19 Concrete Design in RFEM
- Event 002019 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002020 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Video 001511 | UPD 001 | Program Version Update x.23
- Video 000100 | Structural Analysis and Design of Concrete Structures | Dlubal Software
- Video 002428 |
Moment frame design according to AISC 341-16 is now possible in the Steel Design add-on of RFEM 6. The seismic design result is categorized into two sections: member requirements and connection requirements. This article covers the required strength of the connection. An example comparison of the results between RFEM and the AISC Seismic Design Manual  is presented.