You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Building of reinforced concrete and steel
Model to Download
The reinforced concrete building with a steel structure from the US webinar . The webinar under the link shows the data exchange with Revit as well as basic design in the add-on modules for RFEM.
- Model 000004 | Reinforced concrete building
- Model 001118 | ASCE 7-16 Response Spectrum Analysis
- Model 001138 | Steel Structure of Pavilion
- Model 001146 | Reinforced Concrete Building
Model Used in
- Event 001944 | CSA A23.3:19 Concrete Design in RFEM
- Event 002019 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002020 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Video 001511 | UPD 001 | Program Version Update x.23
- Video 000100 | Structural analysis and design of reinforced concrete structures | Dlubal Software
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The classification of cross-sections according to EN 1993-1-1 and EN 1993-1-5 can be carried out automatically in the RF-/STEEL EC3 add-on module. The maximum c/t ratios are specified in the standard for straight cross -section parts. There are no normative specifications for curved cross -section parts and therefore the cross -section classification cannot be performed for these cross -section parts.
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- Is it possible to calculate and design "temporary structures"? What do I need for this?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, that is, the design against pulling out the column?
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- For which programs is the STEEL Warping Torsion add-on module available?
- In the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module, I obtain an extremely high design ratio for a member in the case of "Biaxial bending, shear and axial force." Although the axial force is relatively high, the design ratio seems to be unrealistic. What is the reason?
- How do you define the descriptions of various reinforcement results,such as the required reinforcement?
- How are the creep and shrinkage for columns considered in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.